Here is a sample of the upcoming, cutting-edge content to be featured in Pediatric Nursing.
- “Feasibility and Efficacy of a Student-Nurse – Delivered, Parent-Based Sexual Health Curriculum in Undeserved Communities: A Pilot Randomized-Controlled Trial” by Diane Santa Maria
- “Transitioning to Adult Healthcare System: Barriers and Opportunities for Youth with Spina Bifida” by Amanda Squiers
- “Practical Considerations And Current Best Practice for Pediatric Clean Intermittent Catheterization” by Nan E. Tobias
- “Mothers’ Parenting Responsibility After Divorce” by Leesa McBroom
- “Nurses Education to Support School Reentry for Children with Cancer” by Rachel Libman
- “Telepresence Robots for Pediatric Clinical Simulations: Feasibility and Acceptability” by Ryan Shaw
- “Reducing Uncertainty in Families Dealing with Childhood Cancers: Parental Knowledge and Attitudes” by Brigitte Vittrup
- “Caregivers’ Perception of Asthma Control in Children” by Latonda S. Paymon
- “The Experience of Compassion in School-Age Siblings of Children with a Traumatic Injury” by Mary Jo Bugelm
Please note that all issue line-ups are to be considered tentative and can change at the discretion of the publisher.