About Pediatric Nursing
Request a FREE Copy
Click here to receive a FREE copy of Pediatric Nursing.
Tradition Meets Innovation
For more than 30 years, Pediatric Nursing has provided the pediatric nursing arena with current information on practice, policy, and research. Each issue includes:
- Expanded, evidence-based clinical editorial content for the pediatric nurse at the bedside.
- The latest advances in pediatric nursing practice, research, administration, and education.
- In-depth analyses by the world's leading experts in pediatric nursing.
- CNE contact hours and pharmacology credits.
Regular Series and Departments
- The Children's Corner: Perspectives on Supportive Care
- Critical Thinking Case Studies
- Demystifying Research
- Family Matters
- Items of Interest
- Primary Care Approaches
- Reading Between the Lines: Book Reviews
Journal Philosophy Statement
Pediatric Nursing presents information that is both theoretically grounded and clinically relevant to educate the novice, enrich the generalist, and advance the pediatric specialist toward providing professional care of the highest quality.
Pediatric Nursing is the premier resource for evidence-based clinical information, research studies, and advances in child health care.
Published six times a year.
East Holly Avenue Box 56
Pitman, NJ 08071-0056
Phone: (856) 256-2300
Fax: (856) 589-7463